[Sidefx-houdini-list] Getting component selection using python

Jaideep Khadilkar iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 11:35:15 EDT 2008

HI Graham......

ur solution works. !!! thanx. But now I want to know how to select something
(point edge primitive)  in the viewport using python????
will
the selectGeometry method under sceneViewer work??? I tried using it
but it gives a probpt. I want a method, where I will provide the
selection list and it
will select the points in the viewport..

----iamjaideep80
(Jaideep Khadilkar)

Jaideep Khadilkar Email : jaideep_khadilkar at yahoo.co.in , iamjaideep80 at yahoo.com Website1 : www.geocities.com\jaideep_khadilkar Website2 : www.geocities.com\iamjaideep80