[Sidefx-houdini-list] ifd streaming

Georg Dümlein info at preset.de
Tue Jun 10 08:08:29 EDT 2008

Never heard of "ifd streaming" but of piping.
You can pipe your ifds through a parser that exchanges parts of the ifd.
A build in version of this is python filtering that allows you to specify
filters that change properties of objects and image planes.

The documentation on this is somewhat buggy, though.

Georg