[Sidefx-houdini-list] DOPs question

Francois-Xavier Boussard b.fx at free.fr
Mon Jun 9 06:06:57 EDT 2008

Hello Phil,

Have a look at the DelayedSmokeHandof dop example in the H9.1 help examples.
In the example it record if the object has impacted or not plus the first impact
frame number.
You create an empty data field and then modify this data when an object impact
the ground. It used the activation field of the modify Data node to stop or
start the records.

It is a very nice one !

cheers
francois