[Sidefx-houdini-list] For Each SOP UI request

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Mon Jun 9 03:44:20 EDT 2008

Hi,

Is it possible to pass the FORVALUE into a For Each Group loop? I keep trying however it doesn't accept it. They only count number I can pass in is one generated by the Connectivity SOP. If it is not possible to pass the FORVALUE into a group loop, could the Stamp Name parameter be greyed out, and a * put in the Group Mask parameter when in this group mode? It would make this SOP a lot easier to understand.

Kind regards,

Phil.