[Sidefx-houdini-list] shader/material/vex/vop

pingo van der brinkloev houdinilist at comxnet.dk
Sun Jun 8 08:27:36 EDT 2008

Hey. I bought those.

They are more related to how to use the VEX, which is (as I understand
it) originally a shader language, to manipulate points (Vertices) in
3d. They are very interesting though.

btw I agree: Some material, a book or a DVD... ANYTHING really, about
applying/creating materials/shaders is VERY needed.

I posted this subject on the list a while ago and got some good
feedback. Maybe you can search for it:

[Sidefx-houdini-list] Mantra/Renderman/Mentalray

Cheers!
pingo