[Sidefx-houdini-list] disappearing HDA parameters

Michael Goldfarb goldfarb at coredp.com
Wed Jun 4 15:13:51 EDT 2008

this has come up a few times on od[force]
otl management is /extremely/ important...and once you get them under
control their power really starts to rock...
personally I'd rather see SESI spending time on other things rather than
building pipeline tools that only a very few people, mostly those not in
a studio environment, will ever use.
we built a python based system that versions otls in about 2 man
weeks...and even an hscript system could be done in a short amount of
time...
someone with some spare time should do something and put it out for the
community to help develop...