[Sidefx-houdini-list] disappearing HDA parameters

paul simpson paul at realisestudio.com
Wed Jun 4 10:53:59 EDT 2008

this was driving me mad months ago during alpha/beta.  i'm very concerned to
hear it's still an issue - it screwed up a pipeline on a large job.  what
was once bullet proof has now become flaky.  sesi, whats the offical line
here:  is this a know bug that is actively being worked on - where do we all
stand here??

-paul