[Sidefx-houdini-list] disappearing HDA parameters

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Tue Jun 3 12:39:00 EDT 2008

Definetely in the case of an asset I would add them the interface perminantly.
But the temporary defaults thing is dead handy when you don't what to keep changing values to the same thing all the time, and I had a situation the other day when I wanted to modify the interface for a sop but couldn't in the end because I would have had to do it 100 times over.
It would also be handy to be able to edit the interface of more than one node at a time.
Si