[Sidefx-houdini-list] Deep raster blues

Guillaume Laforge guillaume at alamaison.fr
Tue Jun 3 12:09:14 EDT 2008

Hi,

I've got a lot of crashes using a pic with several image planes  and the
Channel Copy Cop.

In a shot, everything work fine with one rendered sequence using 17 deep
rasters (32, 16 and 8 bits, all vectors). Then I copy the hip file in an
other shot, change some bgeo paths, remove some
deep rasters not needed for the shot and render. Now lot of Channel Copy
Cop crash Houdini. I tried to delete/re-create those Channel Copy COP
but it doesn't solve the problem.
I can view all the image planes in the COP viewport (sometime it crashes
too, but not so often).

Using Houdini 9.1.244 with Linux64.

Any one found the same problem using deep rasters with the Channel Copy
Cop ?

Thanks for any idea,

Cheers

Guillaume Laforge | la maison