[Sidefx-houdini-list] disappearing HDA parameters

Jerry Corda-Stanley jerry at intelligentcreatures.com
Tue Jun 3 12:05:46 EDT 2008

When I load an otl that I have created in another Houdini scene file and drop
the HDA into my new session the parameters I have created don't show up.

Is this because I should have created them in the type properties dialog,
or should I create them in the edit parameter interface menu?

I'm a little unclear where you should construct your HDA parameter interface
as there seems to be two possible areas to do this.