[Sidefx-houdini-list] VEX SOP threading

P. Alex Lim list at poh-yee.com
Thu Jul 31 15:12:49 EDT 2008

I am curious tho... is there any particular function where it's thread
safe (thus we can leave it to multi-thread), or we ought to use it with
caution (turn it into option), or they're dangerous (permanently set to
no threading)? Or is the reliability of it sporadic from system to
system regardless of what we're using?