[Sidefx-houdini-list] fbx problems

Sean Lewkiw Sean.Lewkiw at CIS-London.com
Thu Jul 31 13:04:04 EDT 2008

Have you downloaded the latest FBX plug-ins for Maya?  We recently had a
few troubles, and Oleg at SESI suggested this:

The new plugin can be downloaded at:
http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=123112&id=6839916
(click "FBX Converter" link; annoyingly, there's a form to fill out, and
the actual page with plugins is generated by a script, so it can't be
linked to).

Sean

Adrian Lee wrote:
> afternoon all.
>
> I wonder if any one can help me with a houdini to maya problem using fbx
>
> http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_forum&Itemid=172&page=viewtopic&p=61924#61924
>
> thanks
>

> Ed

Sean Lewkiw