[Sidefx-houdini-list] stability of mantra on multi core machines?

Simon Kapeniak szymon.kapeniak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 29 17:24:13 EDT 2008

Let me just clarify that I find Mantra at least as stable as any of their
competitors I'm familiar with (mental ray and 3delight namely). Personally I
was describing one specific scenario in which it does have some issues.
Besides that I don't see anything weird in its behavior. It's definitely
production capable and enough stable.

Simon.