[Sidefx-houdini-list] spare parameter

Sean Lewkiw Sean.Lewkiw at CIS-London.com
Fri Jul 25 11:34:37 EDT 2008

Weird, that should work, I just tried it on two geo objects and even one
with a spare channel.  No typos in your command?  Have you tried to "ls"
both source and destination paths?

You can also drag and drop nodes into the textport to save all that typing.

Sean

Pol Chanthasartratsamee wrote:
> Hi Sean,
> sorry to bug you again. I have another stupid question to ask. What is a command for copying values from one channel to another channel (if there's any).
>
> I tried this
> chcp /obj/trunk_blend_shape/polyextrude37/ltx /obj/trunk_blend_shape/polyextrude37/translationx
> but it didnt work.
>
> Thanks again
> Pol

>>> Framestore
>>> 9 Noel Street, London W1F 8GH
>>> T + 44 (0) 207 208 2600 F + 44 (0) 207 208 2626
>>> www.framestore.com

Sean Lewkiw
--
CIS London