[Sidefx-houdini-list] spare parameter

Pol Chanthasartratsamee Pol.Chanthasartratsarmee at framestore.com
Fri Jul 25 06:08:47 EDT 2008

Hi there,

Is there a way to select multiple nodes and create a spare parameter for all of them at once? hscript maybe?

The thing is I have a scene which contains lots of Polyextrude and I want to add a simple expression, detail("../" + opinput(".",0), "scaleAmount",0), to their translation parameters, but once I select all of them and try to put the expression there, all my specific numbers I have them set in translation are wiped out.

Any idea?

thank you
Pol

--