[Sidefx-houdini-list] computing world space velocity

Michael O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Fri Jul 11 01:05:02 EDT 2008

Hola~

The OBJ Position DOP is great. It integrates really well with what we are
doing and provides linear velocity. Is there a DOP that computes the
rotational velocity in a similar manner?

MO

	(snip) 8<----

--
Michael K O'Brien                               Production Engineering
Pixar                                                mobrien at pixar.com

REMY: What is that?
EMILE: I don't really know.
REMY: You don't know... and you're eating it.