[Sidefx-houdini-list] computing world space velocity

Michael K O'Brien mobrien at pixar.com
Tue Jul 8 14:14:41 EDT 2008

Hola~

Sort of. The object merge needs to be in a network that has an identity OBJ
(not an animated OBJ) for it to correctly import the points in world space.
This is what led me to a separate SOP network to compute world-space
velocity, as I described below... which seems wrong.

Is there any way to compute worldspace positions of points from within a
SOP? Is there any reason why that can't be done?

MO