[Sidefx-houdini-list] Dopfield question

Phil Spicer PSpicer at bournemouth.ac.uk
Tue Jul 8 10:45:25 EDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to reach the attributes stored in the Geometry section of a DOP Object. Using the dopfield expression I can access the sub sections "Basic", "Options", "Transform" etc; however I would like to access the Geometry values themselves which don't appear in the subsections (the point, primitive, detail attributes etc).

Any thoughts?

Kind regards,

Phil.

http://www.youtube.com/NCCADigitalFX