[Sidefx-houdini-list] DOPs glue RBD question

Sean Lewkiw Sean.Lewkiw at CIS-London.com
Tue Jul 8 09:29:33 EDT 2008

I can't remember exactly how to do this, but you can animate point
colour at SOP level, then use this in dops to set the glue impulse, thus
breaking chunks off.  This is how we choreographed bridge destruction in
Xmen.

sean

Phil Spicer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to pass attributes into DOPs? For example could I set a internal_gluethreshold attribute at SOP Level and it be picked up by the RBD Glue Object DOP?
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Phil.
>
> Philip Spicer
> Programme Leader - MA Digital Effects