[Sidefx-houdini-list] mplay image compare

Robert D.M. Smith robert.dm.smith at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 08:26:01 EDT 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 6:12 AM, Adrian Lee <dryrainstudios at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello everybody,
>
> Is there a way of comparing 2 images in mplay similar to the way you
> compare
> A and B in shake?

mplay is a viewer, shake is a compositor. What Mark suggested compares
images from the same sequence? I suspect you want to compare from 2
different image sources?

> Im lining up a match move and it would be handy to do it in shake rather
> than keep going back to shake. Can you do it in img/cops?

Showing different image sequences is easily done in COPs ... just
shift-click on the display of the nodes you want to compare and they will
show up in the composite viewer.

Cheers,
    Rob