[Sidefx-houdini-list] Uniform parameters in custom Vop

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Wed Jul 2 00:51:20 EDT 2008

What I'd like to do is write an expression, e.g. $FF * 0.21 that drives
a noise offset parameter in my custom Vop...

...You know what, I just realized that what I'm trying to do makes no
sense since I'm trying to modify an internal value of the shader being
compiled. In order to work I'd need a different shader at each frame :(

Thanks for forcing me to elaborate my thought and I will continue to
promote each of those with a Parameter Vop to the shader level :)

François