[Sidefx-houdini-list] Clear market feedback with RFE

Jordi Bares jordibares at the-mill.com
Thu Jan 31 20:30:51 EST 2008

I am not saying not to listen, probably they know very well who to listen
already but what I mean is that sometimes user request can backfire like in
the cases I mentioned.

Still, I am more than up for throwing comments and let them consider them
and reinterpret these for a more general approach.

About the exposure company X has can affect priorities, I didn't touch that
subject, I am just about exposing the realities of production, big and small
and that includes everybody.

We may seem big, but for us we are tiny compared with other users which is
one of the reasons I mentioned I would like to have mental ray included
properly, the same than having generic shaders ready to go... We don't have
the expertise yet to do what others are doing.

jb