[Sidefx-houdini-list] Real Time Houdini

Jerry Corda-Stanley jerry at intelligentcreatures.com
Thu Jan 31 15:58:47 EST 2008

Having been to a Touch workshop and only really scratched the surface of what it
can do, I have to admit it's an amazing tool.

If you need to go real time definitely give this a look. It's designed to be a
real time app so it simply flies along!

Being a Houdini user you shouldn't have too much trouble getting in to it, though
a workshop definitely helps.