[Sidefx-houdini-list] Clear market feedback with RFE

Robert Magee rmagee at sidefx.com
Thu Jan 31 15:50:26 EST 2008

Judging by the Houdini 10 suggestions posted on odforce over the last
couple of weeks, I don't think that we would have the same kind of list.
And if the top suggestion would "drive the application away from what
drove them to it in the first place" then it would not become a priority
for Side Effects.

--
Robert Magee
Product Marketing Manager