[Sidefx-houdini-list] Clear market feedback with RFE

Antoine Durr antoine at floqfx.com
Thu Jan 31 15:35:37 EST 2008

I particularly like the RFE:

   fix all problems, big and small; make Vim more robust

OK, sure! ;-)

I think the whole polls thing is getting way ahead of ourselves.
Right now, we barely even *talk* (well, write) about RFE ideas.  The
point is to spur on discussion, not to set policy.  Remember, Houdini
is *not* open source -- SESI gets to pick what will ultimately be
implemented.

Yes, we as users want to get a bit of sway with that list, so an RFE
forum would at best be a sort of collective voice.  And BTW, all
these voting bucks, points, leaky sieves, etc. are waaaay overkill.
Honestly, how hard is it to add one more forum to the sidefx.com
forums called 'RFEs'?  Who knows, maybe no one contributes and at
worst, you've got an idle forum.

-- Antoine