[Sidefx-houdini-list] Clear market feedback with RFE

Dragos Stefan ds_list at dsg.ro
Thu Jan 31 15:32:12 EST 2008

I agree. "Listening to the masses" for product or feature design is an
extremely dangerous proposition.
I also don't think smaller shops don't have a word to say. The forums
are there already and users are voicing their needs.
Also a small shop with a support contract can inform support (as I do
without hesitation) about their needs at any moment.

Dragos