[Sidefx-houdini-list] Clear market feedback with RFE

Robert Magee rmagee at sidefx.com
Thu Jan 31 15:08:07 EST 2008

John

I really like this one because you find out how many points, how many
points against and how many voters. The points give you popularity while
the number of voters shows how many people are interested. For Houdini
the one thing that I would consider is making sure there are categories
for the RFE's since different teams at Sidefx focus on different areas
of the software. It would also be nice if each RFE had a summary like
the one here but it would be good to have details.

I know that it is possible to assign polls to threads. Maybe a forum
format could work. When a new RFE is posted it comes with a poll asking
for degrees of importance. Then a list like the one you have here posts
the results of the polls along with the thread title and summary along
with a link back to the thread. Therefore this list is really just an
organized way to look at the RFE forum and polls.

Robert

--
Robert Magee
Product Marketing Manager