[Sidefx-houdini-list] Clear market feedback with RFE

Ivan DeWolf ivan at martian-labs.com
Thu Jan 31 13:01:15 EST 2008

totally- as I said I think RFE's should be a source of new ideas- making a
public list with forum-style feedback and voting? could be a fantastic source
of new ideas. Another good use for RFE's is as a reminder of simple oversights.
A public forumn would help with this as well.

I think a public RFE forum is a good I just don't want people to see it as a
list of requirements for SESI....

-Ivan