[Sidefx-houdini-list] Clear market feedback with RFE

Robert Magee rmagee at sidefx.com
Thu Jan 31 11:21:27 EST 2008

The forums are definitely a great tool and those are working well for us
already. The thing is that only if someone reads all the scattered forum
posts can they get an idea of what the most popular or urgent RFE's are.
In combination with the forums, an RFE shopping list with RFE dollars
assigned would give everyone a quick overview of which RFEs have been
proposed and which are the most popular. If one of your favourite RFE's
isn't faring so well then you can then use the forums to encourage the
community to spend more RFE dollars.

And I see this list focusing not just on fixing problematic areas of the
software but also suggesting new directions that will advance Houdini's
technology base.

Robert

--
Robert Magee