[Sidefx-houdini-list] Clear market feedback with RFE

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Thu Jan 31 10:41:43 EST 2008

On Thursday 31 January 2008 10:03, Robert Magee wrote:
> It would be fantastic to see some sort of RFE list created at odForce
> where the community is the only filter for the ideas.

	You haven't addressed my point. In what way is this different than the
forums?  Isn't that where users post things that are problematic?  Can a
subset of users that regularly go to odforce entering polls be something that
is inherently more representative of the user base than you're already
getting now?

	Anyway, whatever...I still see it as a lot of work to set up and of dubious
value...just my opinion.

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada