[Sidefx-houdini-list] Clear market feedback with RFE

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Thu Jan 31 10:06:33 EST 2008

That's why it needs to be something a bit more than a forum, and yes it
has to be moderated. I think odForce is ideal as long as the moderation
can be maintained. Keep it separate from Sesi and see if it ends up
reflecting the same information they collect.
Sure I'd want to promote what I want to see, but if I see a great RFE I
never thought of, and judging from the recent odForce wishlist thread
there are quite a few, I might actually switch my own opinion on my own
RFE's...