[Sidefx-houdini-list] Clear market feedback with RFE

Michael Goldfarb goldfarb at coredp.com
Thu Jan 31 10:03:20 EST 2008

I don't see much good in polls...
but I'd love to see the list of RFEs...
often I think I'm just repeating what someone else has requested...
also it would help to read other RFEs to help refine my own...

Michael Goldfarb                            email: goldfarb at corefa.com
c.o.r.e. digital pictures                        http://www.coredp.com
"Unless you're an astronaut, secret agent, vampire hunter,
or all three, you're probably a sellout; screw you."
- Maddox 2003