[Sidefx-houdini-list] Clear market feedback with RFE

Gene Dreitser keyframe at rogers.com
Thu Jan 31 10:00:15 EST 2008

I hate to be the voice of doom this early in the morning, but what would prevent said 'online poll' from being "drowned out in the other noise of bugs and questions" as the post from Simon indicates.

I really think the forum is a great medium for this -- perhaps with the growth of the user base, all it needs it a little more aggressive moderation.

Just my $0.02.

Gene