[Sidefx-houdini-list] Clear market feedback with RFE

Sean Lewkiw seanl at rainmaker.com
Thu Jan 31 09:54:59 EST 2008

I think it's a good idea.  As mentioned below, if someone posts an RFE,
and 20 people say "me too", (all of whom have been thinking it but never
bothered to say anything), then this would help give SESI a push.  And,
you yourself might not know you need or want a "Add Sheen" button until
someone mentions it!

Sean

--
Sean Lewkiw