[Sidefx-houdini-list] Clear market feedback with RFE

Simon Barrick simon at primalpictures.com
Thu Jan 31 09:43:51 EST 2008

The problem with Sesi's internal version is there is no wider disscussion. I bet you yourself have a 100 RFE's that have never made it into the full package. But what if you could explain to a young and eager to hear audience why a feature should be added. If those listening then all chipped in with a chorus of approval then maybe it might influence what Sesi decide to do next. Its just another way for them to hear what the market has to say.
They constantly travel round the big studios and talk to the guys on the frontline, why not also hear from what is hopefully a growing band of smaller shops.
Ok the forums do that job to some extent but those kinds of discussions often get drowned out in the other noise of bugs and questions... This would be a more controlled form of feedback that everyone could see and join in with.