[Sidefx-houdini-list] Backslash treated as an escape character

Ben Schrijvers ben.schrijvers at guerrilla-games.com
Wed Jan 30 11:30:41 EST 2008

Well you are definitly not mistaking now.
I fully support Sean's as I once wrote a script like that as well.
If everything is alright then my name is also on that RFE.
It's indeed for those cases where you're naming convention is save
inside an HDA Rop.
I rather have Houdini finish the job than taking the risk of human error.

c'mon SESI give us our toggle!

cheers,
benS