[Sidefx-houdini-list] Backslash treated as an escape character

Gene Dreitser keyframe at rogers.com
Wed Jan 30 09:44:05 EST 2008

I think this is a dangerous idea as well.

There are plenty of tools to facilitate the creation of folders (Pre render scripts, pipeline tools, and asset management systems), and one could argue that manipulating the project directory tree is not the renderer's job.

This is doubly true if you consider that a good set of permissions in the project tree will prevent such directories from being created in the first place.