[Sidefx-houdini-list] [HOM] Setting a float attribute value on a point

Olex P hoknamahn at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 04:57:47 EST 2008

Yep. it's power is it's problem. Two much info you have to remember to write
super-puper laconic programs :p
This is like reach laconic language vs simple minimalistic :)
Anyway I'm not a big fan of Perl anymore. It's cool, great etc. But I have
no time to learn every cool language (like LISP, Ocaml, Haskell etc.)
Python, C++ for work and Ruby for soul :) And... probably Perl 6 :p