[Sidefx-houdini-list] [HOM] Particle type definition

Andras Ikladi andras.ikladi at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 02:05:55 EST 2008

Thanks Peter for the heads up. (Un)fortunately this is just a personal
fiddle trying to familiarize myself with HOM, so it's less of an
issue..still would have been cool, agree with the RFE.

Which Martian plugin did you mean btw? Just skimmed through the website but
didn't see a relevant one.

Thanks,
Andras