[Sidefx-houdini-list] [HOM] Particle type definition

Andras Ikladi andras.ikladi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 01:37:48 EST 2008

Yep, that was the question until you diverted the discussion :)

Thanks for the correction. I tried pretty much the same after sending the
email, worked just fine (it doesn't make a huge difference in speed though
(so small I couldn't even really time it consistently), especially that in
the second loop I had a lot more going on (setting attributes).

cheers,
Andras