[Sidefx-houdini-list] Smart Transparencies

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:35:11 EST 2008

Is your Maximum Transparency (or whatever it's called) in the Render
tab of the Mantra ROP set to 1 or to .995? Try playing with this.
Basically, when your surface gets to this value Mantra stops rendering
surfaces behind. Not sure if this will help as I haven't thought about
it, just pointing this out to play with :)

Cheers,

Peter B