[Sidefx-houdini-list] [HOM] Particle type definition

Andras Ikladi andras.ikladi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 13:22:39 EST 2008

I just created a normal Python SOP type, set the inputs to zero and that was
it.

A simple example is might be:

geo = hou.pwd().geometry()
for point in range(0, parser.getNumParticles()):
       hou.Geometry.createPoint(geo)
for point in geo.points():
        point.setPosition(...)

Maybe you could merge the two loops (I'm gonna try next time):
hou.Geometry.createPoint(geo).SetPosition(...)

I'm using 9.1.116 on Linux64.

cheers,
Andras