[Sidefx-houdini-list] Backslash treated as an escape character

John Coldrick jc at axyzfx.com
Mon Jan 28 12:12:20 EST 2008

On Monday 28 January 2008 11:53, Sean Lewkiw wrote:
> I wish SESI would implement the 23 year old RFE to automatically create
> destination dirs that don't exist.  :'(

	Ugh!  Who asked for that?  Apart from the fact that this is on a different
usability level(I'm unsure how Houdini could possibly come between a user
running a Python program and the OS), would you really want your files
accidentally stuffed in

$HOME/.myhiddendir/the_slashdot_link_I_meant_to_send_to_my_brother

?

	Naw.  It's the idiot filter.  It does it's job(and I should know, I trigger
it plenty of times ;) ).

	Cheers,

	J.C.

                                                     Toronto, ON Canada