[Sidefx-houdini-list] Backslash treated as an escape character

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Mon Jan 28 09:57:38 EST 2008

Hi, I'm trying to create a python script that will create a directory
that doesn't exist when I execute a render. I pass the file in "Output
Picture" field to the script. It works under Linux like this.

unix python $ANIMPATH/script/createPath.py `chs("vm_picture")`

The problem is with Windows I lose the backslash in $ANIMPATH and this
environment variable is also refered to in `chs("vm_picture")`

I guess I'm missing something obvious here.

François