[Sidefx-houdini-list] [HOM] Particle type definition

Andras Ikladi andras.ikladi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 13:10:15 EST 2008

Hey,

I'm implementing a SOP in Python (at least for now as a prototype) and it's
going quite well (apart from hitting the non-documented/non-implemented
brickwall couple of times).

I'm getting close to be finished so was thinking about a cosmetic feature.
The Sop is generating points that I would like to show up in the SOP context
just like a ParticleSOP or a Popnet, together with streaks scaled with
velocity.

Is that possible at all? I was skimming through the class docs, but didn't
really find anything.

Thanks,
Andras