[Sidefx-houdini-list] DOP Impact

Robert Thomas shinyary2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 15:05:02 EST 2008

Alternatively, you can write the first frame of geometry to disk, then load
it back in.  You then write out each frame, using the geometry from the
previous frame as your basis and adding your attribute to that (in this case
probably with AttribTransfer).  I think this might be a little more
flexible, if a little slower, but it will allow you to keep any and all
attributes from frame to frame.

I think there might also be an expression similar to point() that you could
use instead to get the same result (it lets you see attributes from a frame
number).  I'm having trouble finding it, though.

Robby