[Sidefx-houdini-list] Help With hou Module

Robert Thomas shinyary2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 12:01:51 EST 2008

I don't have any problem, so long as I give it the same label, regardless of
whether or not autocreate is on.  I have access to all of the standard
properties from within the parameters dialogue.

It is annoying that I don't have the ability to change the name of the
folder (maybe there is a way and I just don't know how--or maybe there is
some internal reason why I can't do this).

My Code:
node = hou.node("obj").node("geo1")
parm = hou.IntParmTemplate("test", "Test Parm", 1, (0,), 0, 10)
node.addSpareParmTuple(parm, ("Spare",), True)
parm = hou.IntParmTemplate("test02", "New Test Parm", 1, (0,), 0, 10)
node.addSpareParmTuple(parm, ("Transform",), True)
parm = hou.IntParmTemplate("test03", "Another Test Parm", 1, (0,), 0, 10)
node.addSpareParmTuple(parm, ("Spare",), True)

This is after creating a "geo1" node at the object level, of course.

Robby