[Sidefx-houdini-list] python expressions... how we doing?

Louis Dunlevy ld at dneg.com
Fri Jan 25 06:18:32 EST 2008

I remember plugging around a hundred blend inputs into a facial rig last
year and then realising that I wanted to rename the parameter names in
the asset. Ouch.
Is that really easy in python now?

Also, is the expression syntax in dops going to be improved with python?
I can't see it but maybe I'm wrong?