[Sidefx-houdini-list] python expressions... how we doing?

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 19:00:57 EST 2008

My guess is we'd have to use the expression editor for longer python
code ("alt-e" over a parm). I'm guessing it will still work in python
mode. I can;t vouch for speed though.

I agree - python has advantages. The big one being able to create
functions and classes to handle common cases that get loaded at 456
time.

Cheers