[Sidefx-houdini-list] Help With hou Module

Andrew D Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 17:39:22 EST 2008

This is fine if we want a folder for every parm, but what if we want
to add a few parms to a folder - at different times? What is the
syntax for adding a spare parm to an existing parm folder? When I
tried adding a parm to a new folder with autocreate, the folder names
were set to some default internal name and greyed out, and only the
folder labels were accessible. I'm guessing we need read write access
to the folder names...

Thanks!